Sabine Kratz has been working as a consultant and trainer for many years with a focus on change management and organizational development.
As a graduate in business administration, she worked for more than 15 years in various international companies where she was a divisional manager for global marketing, sales service and business development. Her responsibilities included the implementation of change processes, digitization and organizational development projects.
Her work as a consultant, trainer and coach therefore not only distinguishes a concrete practical relevance, but is also underpinned by technical and systemic consulting know-how. As a certified “Agile Coach”, modern workshop formats such as “Design Thinking” and project work with “Scrum” are also part of her work.
The development of people and organizations in the context of change processes is particularly important to her. Through her many years of in-depth experience in companies, she is able to “empathize” with both context and humanity very quickly, making her a competent sparring partner for executives as well as an “orientation giver” for employees.
Privately, she loves the peace of the nature and likes to hike in the mountains and to go to the sea. In her spare time, horses, running and yoga are her main focus. Travel to exotic countries and adventure trips (such as desert trekking’s) inspire her and renews her energy.
- Date of birth: 0402.1972
- Marital Status: unmarried
- Nationality: German
- Degree in business administration from the university of Siegen, Sevilla and London
- Systemic Consultant and Coach, ISB Wiesloch
- Systemic Consultant for Change Management + Organizational Development, WSFB Beratergruppe Wiesbaden
- NLP Practioner
- Accredited Instructor Insight MDI personality profile analysis
- Agile Coach and Leadership Consultant, Certification Scrum und Design Thinking
- Various trainings and continuing education in different aereas such as for team development and group dynamics, leadership skills and women in leadership, personality development, self- reflection, purpose driven organizations, Strategy & Leadership 4.0 at Beratergruppe Neuwaldegg, Königswieser & Netzwerk, OSB Wien
German, English, Spanish
- Since 2017 – self-employed entrepreneur for consulting and coaching of organizations and people in change processes
- Over 15 years of experience in medium-sized companies: i.a. Fissler GmbH (Director of Global Marketing & Digital Business, 4 years), Leifheit AG (Head of Sales & Marketing Services, 7 years), Newell Rubbermaid (Head of Business Development Europe, 1 year)
- More than 13 years of management experience: from 5 national employees to 45 employees glovally
- 8 years on director level and sparring partner of top management board/CEO/CFO
- Her consulting and training portfolio includes: consulting and implementation of change management & organizational development, process support in change processes, introduction of innovation and (digital) transformation strategies, leadership training, facilitation of team development processes, 1 : 1 coaching
- Since 2019 member of the ChangePartner AG Team
Consulting and training experience
- Consumer goods:
Rotkäppchen Mumm Sektkellerei GmbH: Strategic consulting in the field of Digital Corporate development (focus: marketing and sales)
- Banks and insurance companies: KfW Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau: Senior project manager of the Change Management Office as part of a major project to optimize payment traffic
- Transport and logistics:
Deutsche Bahn Services AG: Introduction and implementation of a new employee development process in the production area Deutsche Lufthansa AG: Support team development program to form an internal expert community, area Global IT (board level, all business units)
- Construction branch:
Knauf Insulation Gruppe: Implementation of a global coaching and change management train-the trainer programs at the German sites
CSL Behring: Internal positioning, stakeholder analysis, communication and marketing conception of the location Teva Ratiopharm AG: Training and coaching of specialists and executives in the field of change management and leadership 4.0 Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH: Support of team development processes, personality profile analyzes, business coaching of specialists and executives
Stadtwerke Saarbrücken: trainings and coaching for women in management positions, inhouse seminars “Economy & Femininity
Hamburg, Stuttgart, Lindau
Headquarter: Björnsonweg 56b, 22587 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 700 70 70 60 10
Fax: +49 (0) 700 70 70 60 109
Charges depending on the long-distance call rate of the caller up to max. 12,4 ct/min