After 22 years of management and executive experience with Lufthansa Airlines, Jutta Zimbrich has, for many years, been an in-house, and since 2011 self-employed, consultant, coach, trainer and provider od support for executives, teams and employees. Thanks to the various leadership positions she has held, with responsibility for up to 250 employees, her skills include distinct leadership expertise. She also has experience in constructive dealings with codetermination boards.
In various areas of responsibility, she has initiated and successfully implemented process changes as well as modifications to operational and structural organisations. This includes change processes for employees and process partners as well as a consistent, integral implementation strategy.
In her last four years with the Lufthansa Group, she was responsible for the Training and Professional Training division, where she implemented completely new standards to the product portfolio, methods, technology and blended learning concepts. Furthermore, she devloped and conducted various leadership training courses for international managers as well as integration seminars that served to meet the requirements of intercultural issues and different company cultures within the Group.
With her high degree of personal empathy, implementation skills, business management background and her clear style of communication, she is able to adapt to and be accepted by the most varied target groups. Thanks to her open, warm manner and her professionalism and credibility, she is a competent partner for top management as well as fro employees and teams at all levels.
During her International Business Administration studies in Wiesbaden, Toronto and Madrid, she acquired the langauge skills needed for her studies in the course of various apprecnticeships.
She is also able to conduct training in fluent English and Spanish.
Jutta Zimbrich has a passion for skiing, golfing and singing.
- Date of birth: 26.02.1963
- Family: Single
- Nationality: German
- Abitur (German High School Certificate, university entrance level), upper secondary school
- Degree in International Business Administration, Wiesbaden, Madrid and Toronto
- “Train the Trainer” course
- Basic leadership training, Seeheim
- Systemic consulting, Heidelberg
- Project management and process management, Frankfurt
- Various executive programmes – General Leadership
- Management strategies, Sankt Gallen
- NLP – Neurolinguistic Programming, Saarbrücken
- Experience-oriented learning, Fürstenfeldbruck
German, English, Spanish
- 1982 – 2011: Employee and Manager, Lufthansa Airlines, Frankfurt
- In addition since 1991: In-house trainer and coach for specialist, process, behavioural and leadership training at LH
- Since 2011: Trainer, consultant and coach, with focus on coaching, training (leadership, change management conflict management), intercultural integration, team coaching / team-building, change projects, consulting, process design & implementation
Consulting and training experience
- Designing and implementing specialised, process and behavioural training
- Personality, leadership and team trainer
- Leadership training and executive development
- Team training and team-building measures
- Individual coaching
- Intercultural integration, team-building and coaching
- Management workshop, support for management teams
- Classic management consultancy (processes, organisation, controlling, sceanrio models, inverstemnt budgeting, reorganisation projects etc.)
- Designing integral change projects
Customer and project experience (extract)
|Deutsche Lufthansa||Lufthansa Service GmbH||Lufthansa Systems|
|Lufthansa Cargo||Lufthansa City Line||Swiss, Austrian Airlines|
Hamburg, Stuttgart, Lindau
Headquarter: Björnsonweg 56b, 22587 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 700 70 70 60 10
Fax: +49 (0) 700 70 70 60 109
Charges depending on the long-distance call rate of the caller up to max. 12,4 ct/min